Fishing reports and lake information for Minnesota, Michigan, Wisconsin, Illinois, Ohio, Indiana, North Dakota and South Dakota

polaris xtra-12

Sort posts by date: Descending Ascending

Original Post:

gmjammer
See Profile
Level: General User
8/3/11 12:33 AM CST
Hey guys i have late 90's indy 500 with xtra-12 suspension (wifes sled) the thing darts all over the place i know the suspension is set up to put as much pressure on the skis instead of transfering it to the track, I was wondering if anyone has any pics or vids or websites that show how to adjust this to take some weight off the skis i know there is multiple ways of adjusting it just lookin for some directions of sorts.

gmjammer
See Profile
1/14/12 12:31 AM CST
alright guys the snow is hear finally so ill be pullin this sled out of the trailer finally so im gonna start with tryin to adjust the strap and see where that gets me

Polaris Poper
Polaris Poper
1/2/12 9:03 AM CST
loosen front limiter strap on rear skid

bjt
bjt
8/11/11 7:27 AM CST
You need to adjust the limiter strap in your rear skid. That will put more track on the ground instead of ski pressure resulting in less darting.

Launch Map Viewer

Remember Me
Setup New Account
Forgot Your Password?
Membership Benefits
Compare Account Types
Please Practice Catch And Release
Lake-Link asks you to please take a moment to visit our fine sponsors:
Custom Jigs & Spins Plano Frabill Chevy Dealers Of Wisconsin Humminbird St. Croix Rods The 60 Second Angler Jerry's Sport Service Midwestern Shooters Supply Hard And Soft Fishing Fenwick HT Plano

Lake-Link.com find us on facebook