White Birch VillageP.O. Box 284
Boulder Junction, WI 54512
- Lake-Link Members Receive a 10% discount that will be applied to a first time reservation made
The Village is nestled in beautiful Northern Highland State Forest in the "Musky Capital of the World" - Boulder Junction, Wisconsin. White Birch Lake is joined by Ballard and Irving lakes offering a gorgeous lake setting for nature lovers and sport fisherman alike.
What We Are:
- A Village vacation is your home away from home. A time to relax and enjoy the beauty of the Northwoods and to make memories that will last a lifetime!
- In the fall, enjoy the bright colors of the season amidst peaceful surroundings.
- The Village offers everything nature and sports lovers could ask for in a beautiful lake setting
- Approximately eighty percent of our lake shores are a state-owned forest preserve providing a unique wilderness area
- Seventeen units with equipped kitchens, central heat, carpeting, and a charcoal grill.
- Our clear waters abound with musky, walleye, pike, bass, and native panfish.
- Three lodge suites with kitchenettes
- White Birch Village is located on beautiful Wisconsin Rustic Road.
All units have fireplaces, carpeted living room and bedrooms, fully equipped kitchens with microwaves, central heat, complete bath, bed linens, towels and front deck with a Weber grill.
- Woodside*Secluded two-story with 4 bedrooms, 2 with queens and 2 with double beds. Large great room and 2 full bathroom, one on each floor. Sleeps 12
- Hillcrest:*Two-story with four bedrooms - two with queens, two with twins, and a queen-sized hide-a-bed, large living room, bath has tub and shower, bath with shower upstairs. Sleeps 10.
- Bluebill* Two bedrooms - each with one queen and one double. Sleeps 8.
- Wren*Spacious one bedroom with two queens. Hide-a-bed. Sleeps 6.
- RedOaks* Two bedrooms - one with a queen and one with two twins. Sleeps 4.
- BalsamFir*Three bedrooms - one queen and two with twins. Private pier. Sleeps 6.
- Hideaway* Secluded, private pier. Two bedrooms - one with a queen and one with twins. Sleeps 4.
- Oriole*Three bedrooms - one with queen, one with a double and one bedroom with twins. Sleeps 6.
- Woodduck*Two bedrooms - one with a queen and one with two twins. Sleeps 4.
- Teal* Two bedrooms - one with queen, one with 2 doubles. Sleeps 6.
- Musky*Two bedrooms - one with queen one with double. Sleeps 4.
- Mallard*Three bedrooms - one with queen, one with two twins and one with one twin. Sleeps 5.
- Loon*Three bedrooms - one with queen and two with twins. Sleeps 5.
- TheBarn*Two-story with 3 bedrooms - two with queens and one with 3 twins. 2 Full baths, sun room, laundry facilities. Sleeps 7.
- Timberwolfe* Three bedrooms - one with queen, one with twins, and one with double. Sleeps 6.
- Cattail*Two bedrooms - one with queen and one with 2 twin beds. Sleeps 4.
- Heron Haus*Heron Haus*Two bedrooms - one with a queen and one with two twins. Sleeps 4.
- Lodge Suites*Two-story units. First floor has a full bath, kitchenette (no stove), living area with queen murphy bed. Second floor has two double beds with a 1/2 bath. Sleeps 6.
- Lodge Room*Queen bed, full bath, satelite TV. Sleeps 2
Boats and Motors: A 14' fishing boat comes with each unit. Motor rentals: 8 hp - $40/day plus tax; $140/week plus tax. Please give advanced notice if you plan on bringing your own boat so we may provide mooring space.
Phone, TV and Computer: There are no phones or TV in our units*. There is a TV with satellite reception in lodge for your use. Our library has a phone and a computer available for you to use 24 hours a day. Both the library and the TV room have wireless capabilities.