- Lake-Link Members 10% Discount
Captain Danny WoodkeI'm Captain Danny Woodke. I have been walleye fishing my entire life, tournament fishing and guiding for over 15 years. Join me for the best walleye fishing Wisconsin has to offer. My fishing knowledge and experience as well as my desire to teach anglers how to successfully catch walleyes, makes me the one for your fishing expectations.
CHARTERS / PRIVATE LESSONSCaptain DannyWoodke offers guided walleye trips on the Bay Of Green Bay, Door County, Lake Winnebago & the Wolf River.
Captain Danny Woodke is a licensed United States States Coast Guard Captain, a licensed Guide and is certified in CPR and First Aid.
The goal of Walleye Patrol Guide Service is to provide the safest, most enjoyable and educational fishing trip. If you are looking to become more educated in walleye fishing or just want a relaxing day on the water catching big walleyes. You found the perfect answer for all your fishing guide needs.
|# of People||Four Hour Guided Service||Eight Hour Guided Service|
Items To Bring Along
We Provide The FollowingFish from a 2012 Ranger 620, Powered by a 250 hp Evinrude, equiped with top of the line Lowrance fish finders and GPS units making for a comfortable safe trip.
Everything is included: rods, reels, tackle and bait.
- Bay of Green Bay
- Boot Lake, Oconto County
- Chute Pond, Oconto County
- Fox River
- Kelly Lake, Oconto County
- Lake Butte des Morts, Winnebago County
- Lake Michigan
- Lake Poygan, Winnebago County
- Lake Winnebago, Fond Du Lac County
- Metonga Lake, Forest County
- Minocqua Lake, Oneida County
- Oconto River
- Roberts Lake, Forest County
- Shawano Lake, Shawano County
- Tomahawk Lake, Oneida County