The Hautdoors Guide ServiceW272 S3965 Overlook Court
Waukesha, WI 53189
This Service has the intentions of promoting fishing in a positive manner. The intent is to put you where the fish are when you might not be as familar with the lake, or if you are interested in exploring new lakes. I will also inform individuals about current fishing techniques. All levels are welcome to inquire about taking a trip with me. Whether you enjoy pitching,flipping,wacky rigging, or fishing the slop, you may send an e-mail to book a trip. If you are not familiar with any of those terms, all the more reason to find out. Live bait can be used. All baits rods, and tackle will be provided, you are welcomed to bring your own as well. Recommendations for what lures or presentations we will be using depend on the lake, the weather pattern, and what the fish happen to be hitting on.
Rain or shine we will fish as long as conditions allow for a safe venture. If a trophy fish is caught recommendations for a taxidermist are available. Catch and release with all species is encouraged, but I will also fillet any legal fish that you may want to take back. A camera is in the boat to record any moments that you may want to enjoy forever.
You could be fishing in my 18' 6" Procraft with a 150hp Mercury!
- Half day: (5-6 hours) $100.00 per person
- Full day: (10-15 hours) $150.00 per person
- Kids 12 and under are free
- 13-17 years old half price
*50 % Down Payment required for all trips.
- Beaver Dam Lake, Dodge County
- Beulah Lake, Walworth County
- Buffalo Lake, Marquette County
- Fox Lake, Dodge County
- Green Lake, Green Lake County
- Lower Post Lake, Langlade County
- Nagawicka Lake, Waukesha County
- Phantom Lake, Lower (Howitt), Waukesha County
- Phantom Lake, Upper, Waukesha County
- Upper Post Lake, Langlade County
- Waubee Lake, Oconto County
- Wheeler Lake, Oconto County