Tall Pines Camp
Perrault Falls, ON POV2KO
- Lake-Link Members receive throwback rates! Lake-Link members new to Tall Pines Camp can enjoy 2010's rates: $550 for deluxe pkg. and $430 for cabin only.
Cabins all have a modern bathroom and from one to four bedrooms. The beds are made up with comforters and extra blankets if needed. The kitchens are furnished with everything but food! There is a barbecue grill outside each cabin and propane cookers for frying your catch of the day.
Wabaskang Lake is 15,302 acres with 105 miles of shoreline and has several picnicking spots to enjoy a shore lunch. There are several eagles’ nests on the lake, along with loons, ducks, moose and black bears to enhance your fishing experience.
If you wish, we can arrange a fly-out for the day to a remote lake. Guests can be picked up from our dock, if they prefer.
To call home to family or friends, we have a public phone which accepts all major credit cards and phone cards.
We have pedal boats and canoes available for our small guests as well as our bigger guests. We have a basketball hoop and several board games upon request.
|Cabin Only Package||
All cabins are modern and include: Sheets, Blankets, Pillows, all Kitchen Utensils, Dishes, Appliances, Microwave Oven and Coffee Maker. Ice and Freezer Space (Please bring your own towels).
A nonrefundable deposit of $100 per person is required to secure reservation. Deposits are due within 10 days of reservation.
- Check-in is Saturday 1 p.m. Check out is Saturday 8 a.m
- A non-refundable deposit of $100 per person is required to confirm reservations
- Guests are responsible for any damage to boats, motors and cabins
- Children under 16 are $100 during July and August (1 Child per Adult)
- Children are not included in number of people per cabin or boat
- Duck and Grouse Hunting available after September 15
- Trailer and Camping Sites are available for $30+tax nightly, per 2 people
- All Prices quoted in US Funds plus Tax
- Billing week runs Saturday to Saturday
- Cash and Travelers Checks Only
We have 16 foot boats with 25 hp motors and padded swivel seats. Tall Pines Camp has an easy access, concrete boat ramp for our guests who prefer to bring their own boats. Our docks have electrical outlets on each slip. There are no additional charges for using our ramp, docks or electricity if you choose to bring your personal boat.
30 and 40 hp upgrades are available. All upgrades include a trolling motor and depth finder.
Trolling motors and depth finders are also available for rent a la carte.
Our fish cleaning facility features a concrete floor and a large stainless steel table with running water. Also located in this facility is an ice machine and freezers. We provide ice for all of our guests.