- Lake-Link Members 5% Off Any Trip!
What you can expectBrady is going to take you to where the fish are biting so be prepared to have a fun time. He has all the equipment, bait, and tackle you will need for the day.
What is he going to teach you? You will learn what lures and bait he is using for certain occasions while fishing certain cover. You will know the honey holes Brady is fishing and learn boat control, new tricks and tactics that he has learned from years of experience of fishing around Wisconsin. Brady will take you to local lakes that he grew up around or some of the bigger lakes and river systems he fishes all spring, summer, and winter.
What to Bring
- Sun Screen
- Pack a Lunch Snacks/Drinks
- Any Of Your Favorite Fishing Equipment
- Valid Fishing License
- Sun Glasses
- Weather Appropriate Clothing
- Half Day (4-5 hours) 1-2 People $150
- Full Day (8-9 hours) 1-2 People $250
3 People is the Maximum he can take in his boat (not including his self)