Muskie Marks Wisconsin Fishing Guide Service202 Lake Street
Elroy, WI 53929
Welcome to Muskie Marks Fishing Guide Service!For the avid muskie fisherman or the new beginner.
Wisconsin Fishing Guide Service for Lake Redstone, Castle Rock Lake, Lake Petenwell Flowage and the Wisconsin River.
Welcome muskie fishermen! I'm Muskie Mark Saemisch and I have over 11 years of muskie fishing experience and thirtyone years of fishing experience. Take the time to explore these pages, then explore Wisconsin musky waters with me. Thank you and enjoy.
My main bodies of water that I fish are Lake Redstone, Castle Rock Lake, Lake Petenwell Flowage and the Wisconsin River. There are others that I like and I am always expanding my horizons.
I tend to fish a lot of overlooked muskie waters that I know are well stocked. This has paid off well for me.
I encourage you to partake and endure in a Wisconsin muskie fishing adventure with me! You can catch plenty of nice pike along the way also.
Wisconsin Fishing Guide Rates
- Full Day Wisconsin Fishing Guide Trips - 8 to 10 hours - $325.00
- Half Day Wisconsin Fishing Guide Trips - 4 hours - $200.00
$50.00 for tag along boats - Up to two people only when muskie fishing
What To Expect:
What to Bring:
- A great attitude.
- A willingness to learn.
- Water, soda, beer, what you prefer. Maybe more water and Gatorade during a lot of heat.
- A Wisconsin fishing License for those 16 and older
- Clothing for weather conditions. Cool mornings, high noon heat, and rain.
- Camera as I do catch and release only unless there are special circumstances. These are the most expensive fish there are to raise, and they take about ten years to get to 40 inches. I've thrown back plenty over 40 and others over 50. Now days with picture, length, and girth you can have a beautiful reproduction made of your once in a lifetime fish. Maybe catch it next year even bigger or better yet, give a kid the thrill of a lifetime. There's always a chance for the elusive 70 pounder that may lurk in any of our Wisconsin lakes.
- And, good luck, as muskies are the fish of 10,000 casts. Now days with stocking efferts, and a little fishing knowledge this number can be brought down considerably. In 2010 we caught fish 68% of the time and hooked up over 100% with the muskies in the Castle Rock, Petenwell and Redstone area. I can teach you to do the same. That is what your trip is all about. After your trip with Muskie Marks Guide service, you will be well on your way to enjoying a life time of fun chasing these wonderful fish.
Don't miss out on the muskies this year!
Right now you can take advantage of the fact that, where I guide is not as far north as many other destinations. I also believe the muskie fishing to be better here. With gas prices going up you can cut down on the miles you drive and still have an awesome musky fishing trip happen this year. Look at some of the options above, and you can continue the savings.