- Lake-Link Members Save 10% off any guide trip
Southwest Wisconsin is one of the most beautiful areas in the country, and I am fortunate to have lived here my entire life. I started fishing the Mississippi and Wisconsin Rivers, as well as area lakes at a young age. I have fished tournaments on these waters for over 25 years and have the experience to put you on fish and provide a quality fishing experience. Fish either the Mississippi or Wisconsin River for largemouth and smallmouth bass, walleyes, Northern Pike, catfish and panfish. Other offerings include Ice fishing trips on the Mississippi and Wisconsin River backwaters.
Guide Trip Rates - Mississippi River
- Full Day (1-2 anglers) $325.00
- 6 Hour Trip (1-2 anglers) $275.00
- Half Day (1-2 anglers) $225.00
Guide Trip Rates - Wisconsin River
- Full Day (1-2 anglers) $275.00
- 6 Hour Trip (1-2 anglers) $225.00
- Half Day (1-2 anglers) $175.00
Ice Fishing RatesTrips are 4-5 hours. All equipment provided.
- 1 Angler - $100
- 2 Anglers - $175
- 3 Anglers - $250
- Call for group rates.
Rates include all equipment, tackle, life jackets and fuel. I provide my clients with high quality gear. We fish out of my 2018 Alumacraft Competitor with Yamaha Outboard and MinnKota Trolling motor and Humminbird electronics. Quality Lew's rods and reels are provided.
What You Should Bring
- Rain gear
- Drinks, lunch if desired
- Sunglasses, sunscreen, hat and camera
- Wisconsin fishing license - available at: www.dnr.wi.gov
- Lower Wisconsin River, Grant County
- Mississippi River Pool 10, Grant County
- Mississippi River Pool 8, Vernon County
- Mississippi River Pool 9, Crawford County