John Bomkamp Guide Service231 Carbil Rd.
Muscoda, WI 53573
- Lake-Link Members Save 10% off any guide trip
Southwest Wisconsin is one of the most beautiful areas in the country, and I am fortunate to have lived here my entire life. I started fishing the Mississippi and Wisconsin Rivers, as well as area lakes at a young age. I have fished tournaments on these waters for over 25 years and have the experience to put you on fish and provide a quality fishing experience. Fish either the Mississippi or Wisconsin River for largemouth and smallmouth bass, walleyes, Northern Pike, catfish and panfish. Other offerings include float trips down the Lower Wisconsin River and panfish trips on the Mississippi or area lakes.
Guide Trip Rates - Mississippi River
- Full Day (1-2 anglers) $300.00
- 6 Hour Trip (1-2 anglers) $250.00
- Half Day (1-2 anglers) $200.00
- Full Day (1-2 anglers) $250.00
- 6 Hour Trip (1-2 anglers) $200.00
- Half Day (1-2 anglers) $150.00
Rates include all equipment, tackle, life jackets and fuel. I provide my clients with high quality gear. We fish out of my 2010 Lund Explorer with Mercury Optimax outboard and MinnKota Trolling motor and Humminbird electronics. Quality Castaway rods are provided.
What You Should Bring
- Rain gear
- Drinks, lunch if desired
- Sunglasses, sunscreen, hat and camera
- Wisconsin fishing license - available at: www.dnr.wi.gov
- Lower Wisconsin River, Grant County
- Mississippi River Pool 10, Grant County
- Mississippi River Pool 8, Vernon County
- Mississippi River Pool 9, Crawford County