Fox Brothers Charter ServiceP.O. Box 125
Port Washington, WI 53074
Fox Brothers Charter Service has been providing successful sport fishing excursions from the harbor of Port Washington, Wisconsin for 40 years. Some of the finest salmon and trout fishing is available just outside the breakwaters of this picturesque harbor. This quaint city has many accommodations to make your stay more enjoyable, including fine restaurants, a harbor side hotel, and a nearby smokehouse offering just one of the many great ways to prepare your freshly caught fish.
Featuring One of the nicest fleets on the lake and over 40 years experience out of Port Washington. New this year - 42' Chris-Craft Tournament Fisherman.
The Lake Michigan fishing experience can be enjoyed by everyone! It's a great way to spend a day entertaining business associates, relaxing with friends, or treating
your family to something special. So come and see us this year in Port Washington, Wisconsin. Make it a weekend, and stay in Port Washington. Click here for great rates on Port Washington Lodging.
What type of Boats? You will enjoy the outing aboard one of the four Bertram Yachts. Bertram is a world-class sportfishing boat known for it's exceptional quality. The boats range from 33' to 42', with extremely large cockpits for plenty of room to fish. They also have comfortable accommodations inside to escape the elements if necessary.
- The 1/2 day charter is either 5 or 6 hours. The morning departure is normally 7 a.m. (5 hour), 6 a.m. (6 hour). The afternoon departure is 1 p.m.
for both. The 6 hour offers a little more time to catch more!
- A full day charter is 10 hours. The morning departure is 7 a.m.
- Sunrise charter. This outing begins at 5 a.m. Enjoy a beautiful sunrise while you take advantage of the daybreak fishing frenzy. Great catches of fish are the norm on this trip.
- An evening charter is also available. Generally 3 hours in length with departures approximately from 5:30 to 6 p.m. A great time to enjoy a beautiful sunset along with super fishing.
- The 12 hour fishing special is a great way to assure yourself lots of good fishing. The 12 hours are split, enjoying 6 hours in the afternoon, then 6 hours the following morning. A very successful fish-catching experience. My recommendation for those who are serious about catching fish.
- Any combination of the scheduled charters or any times of your choice
can be arranged on a per/hour charge.
Two Day Fishing Package
- 5 Hours in afternoon. 5 Hours following morning, hotel room, $225.00 per person (based on group of six)
- 6 Hours in afternoon. 6 Hours following morning, hotel room, $250.00 per person (based on group of six)
Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed! Call about our corporate references!