Lucky's Bridge MotelW11585 Hwy V
Lodi, WI 53555
Lucky's Bridge Motel
OPEN YEAR ROUND!
Okee straddles an earthen causeway separating Lake Wisconsin and Okee Bay. Okee is a paradise for year round fishing with panoramic views of Lake Wisconsin and the Baraboo Bluffs.
With 53 miles of shoreline stretching from Portage to Prairie du Sac, Lake Wisconsin has much to offer the vacationer. Year round fishing features:
- Spring walleye run when the ice goes out
- Summer catches of numerous species
- Fall sturgeon and walleye run
- Winter ice fishing for crappie, walleye and pan fish
Lake Wisconsin and Okee bay are ideal for water sports including kayaking, stand-up paddle boards, boating, water skiing and jet skiing. Winter sports include snowmobiling, cross-country skiing and downhill skiing. Add in some of the best hiking trails around at Gibraltar rock and Devils Lake. Lucky's Bridge Motel is at the center of a fun-filled, relaxing vacation destination.
For the comfort of the majority, Lucky's Bridge Motel is a "No Smoking Motel" and we do not allow pets.
Room Options and Rates *Standard rooms - 14 rooms with 2 queen beds and 2 rooms with a single king bed. All rooms with a mini fridge, microwave, coffee maker & flat screen TV.
Summer nightly rates - April 15 - October 31:
- Weekday - $100 with a $10 GC to Lucky's Bar & Grille
- Weekend - $110 with a 10 GC to Lucky's Bar & Grille (2 night minimum)
- Holiday - $115 with a $10 GC to Lucky's Bar & Grille (2 night minimum)
- Weekday - $90 with a $10 GC to Lucky's Bar & Grille
- Weekend - $100 with a 10 GC to Lucky's Bar & Grille
- Holiday - $110 with a $10 GC to Lucky's Bar & Grille (2 night minimum)
- Apartment - 3,000 square foot apartment with: 3 bedrooms; full-size kitchen; living room; dining room; sitting room with two queen size futons; 2 full sized bathrooms, one with a whirlpool tub; laundry room; and game room with: pool table, couch, queen sized futon, dart board, bar area, pub height sitting area. Kitchen and bar area each have full-sized refrigerators and microwave ovens. Other kitchen amenities include a dishwasher, toaster, coffee maker, plates, cups, silverware, pots, pans etc.
- Weekday - $350 (2 night minimum)
- Weekend - $400 (2 night minimum)
- Weekday - $300 (2 night minimum)
- Weekend - $350 (2 night minimum)
- New Year's - $450 (2 night minimum)
- 16-slip pier for boat docking
- Picnic tables
- Fire pits
- Fish cleaning station
- Vending machine
- Lower level rooms walk-out to boat slips and picnic area
- Grills available
- DNR boat landing less than 1-mile away
- Two restaurants walking distance (Lucky's On the Lake and Fitz's On the Lake)