Bear's Nine Pines ResortN 9426 State Hwy M-64
Marenisco, MI 49947
is a four seasons FAMILY RESORT on Lake Gogebic in the Western Upper Peninsula of Michigan. Here you can find folks fishing for jumbo perch, giant walleye and the feisty smallmouth bass.
Water sports on the over 13,000 acre Lake Gogebic include tubing, water boarding, skiing, canoeing, kayaking and just cruising.
Winter sports include snowmobiling, snow shoeing, downhill skiing and XC Cross country skiing. Our snowmobile trails and conditions are rated by some as the best in the world. You can link up to 1,000's of miles of groomed snowmobile trails covering numerous states.
We provide 9 comfortable cabins for Snowmobilers, Hunters, Fishermen,
Motorcycle Tourers or just a place for families to relax and enjoy quality time together on beautiful Lake Gogebic.
We also offer free wireless internet.
Our Facilities include modern carpeted, one, two and three bedroom cottages. Most things are furnished,Satellite TV, VCRs, cooking and eating utensils, garbage bags, dish soap, toilet paper, coffee filters, salt & pepper & bed linens, (with the exception of your bathroom soaps & towels). We have playground equipment, beach area with a swimming raft, paddle boat(free to our guests to use) a concrete boat ramp, 4 docks, bait shop & year round fish & game cleaning house. Grills, picnic tables, campfire pit, wood is provided, (We even provides the marsh mellows most nights)Private Hot Tubs and air conditioning in cabins #8 & #9.We are a
DNR licensing agent, for all of your license and permit needs.
- CABIN #1: A modern 1040 square foot lakefront cottage with a wrap around deck. This unit has three bedrooms, two with queen beds and one with 2 twin beds. It has two bathrooms, one with a whirlpool bathtub, a gas fireplace, dishwasher and a microwave.
- CABIN # 2: A newer two bedroom, one bathroom unit with a microwave
- CABIN # 3: Two bedroom, one bathroom unit.
- CABIN # 4: Two bedroom, one bathroom unit with a large deck overlooking the lake.
- CABIN # 5: Two bedroom, one bath.
- CABIN # 6: One bedroom with 2 full size beds
- CABIN # 7: Two bedroom with Full/Twin bunk in one & one bath.
- CABIN # 8: A modern 1100 square foot lakefront cottage with a wrap around deck. This unit has three bedrooms, two with queen beds and one with 2 twin beds. It has two full baths, a gas fireplace, dishwasher, microwave, a six person HOT TUB and CENTRAL AIR CONDITIONING.
- CABIN # 9: A modern 1100 square foot lakefront cottage with a wrap around deck. This unit has three bedrooms, two with queen beds and one with 2 twin beds. It has two full baths, a gas fireplace, dishwasher, microwave a four person HOT TUB and CENTRAL AIR CONDITIONING
Snowmobiling in God's country
Weather it's your first trip to the
U.P. or your hundredth, there is nothing like riding the many miles of groomed trails the U.P. has to offer. We have 3 state of the art groomers running daily to keep our trails in AWESOME condition. We receive over 200" of snow annually. It is truly the utopia in snowmobiling. Bear's Nine Pines Resort is located on Lake Gogebic, with many different trail systems all beginning and ending at the lake.
We offer one stop shopping here at Bear's Nine Pines resort with 1, 2, & 3 bedroom full housekeeping cabins. Trail permits and trail maps available in our office. Our 3 bedroom units offer fire places, dishwashers and 2 of these units have private HOT TUBS to soak in after a hard day on the trails. Please call ahead for conditions.
Bear's Guide service can make your getaway even more complete.
Barry 'Bear' Drews has been fishing Lake Gogebic for 28 years. It is the largest inland lake in the U.P. It is known for it's excellent Walleye, Smallmouth Bass, Jumbo Perch & Northern Pike. It would be my pleasure to help make your next fishing trip one to remember. State licensed, inspected and insured.
Bear's Guided Black Bear Hunts Michigan’s Western U.P. holds the key to many hunters dreams. Expect varied terrain from mountains to river bottoms, hardwoods to cedar swamps. 95% of our land is open to the public & is seldom accessed. Each season has it's own secrets. Ask Bear, he's always anxious to help!