Thank You Darin. I appreciate you transferring the posts with the information to the forum.
Guys I have started a thread in the Wisconsin Fishing Forum Section for you to discuss the size limits - Big Muskego Discussion.
We encourage healthy discussion but we prefer that it is not done on the fishing report boards.
My personal advice: Stay off. I've fished this lake since the 80's and can tell you i know this lake quite well. With the oddball weather we have had and open water as of last weekend, ice fishing is likely done for the season.
11° - 15° F
Below 40° F
Was on the Boxhorn side of Big Muskego Lake about midway down past Muskego Lakes Country Club.
- 2 Bass and 1 Northern - Good size bass (17" and 15") for other lakes but not keepers on Big Muskego.
- Northern was about 20"
- Will try again tomorrow. All fish were released.
- Large shiners on tip ups.
- Please keep in mind size limits on Big Muskego: Pike 40 inches or larger, Large mouth bass 18 inches or larger, and panfish 8 inches or larger
- Ice is a good 9" and shore seems stable but open spots toward the middle - please be careful!!! '